Day 12

Day 12 (Hours: 8-10 = 2 Hours) 

Today I woke up at 8 and made breakfast like I usually do. I worked for two hours today. I didn’t want to feel rushed next week trying to finish everything by Tuesday, so I thought working two hours today to finish blog two would help me a lot when I get to Monday. So today I finished blog two and sent it to my mentor Pam to leave final edits, I worked a lot today on the conclusion. Next week my plan is to put finishing touches on everything as I will only have Monday and Tuesday left then senior project is over! Overall I am very glad I fit in two extra hours today so that Monday isn’t as busy. I am excited to present what I have learned and my research!



                    (This is a picture of me working with my mentor Pam on my conclusion for blog 2)


Total Hours Completed: 63

Published On: 5/20/23 @10


Comments

Popular Posts