Day 10

 Day 10 (Hours: 9-12, 1-4 = 6 hours)

Today I woke up around 9. Today is a very similar day to yesterday as I am writing my blogs! I wrote all morning from 9-12 then stopped for lunch. This process of interviewing the girls has been so fun, my goal was to interview 10-15 clients of either my mentor Pam or her partner Vanessa but I only got to interview 7 of them. This time of year with finals and girls moving out of college is a hard time to find a time to meet, and as I interviewed the girls and answers began to get repetitive I knew 7 girls was just enough to interview. After lunch I got started on edits to my first blog, as I shared my blog with her before I took a lunch break. Pam made quite a lot of edits so I spent most of my day from 1-4 doing edits on my first blog post for Pam, the title is “Packing My Suitcase: How Life Coaching Changed My Life”. I believe by tomorrow I will have this first blog post finished. I am really enjoying this process of writing using my research from my interviews.



           (This is the second part of my blog, the whole blog will be posted on my mentor Pams website)


Total Hours Completed: 55 hours
Published On: 5/18/23 @6:11

Comments

  1. Anna, this sounds so productive and such a good fit for you. I hope you will share your blogs when they are done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts