Day 11

 Day 11 (Hours: 9-12, 1-4 = 6 hours)

Today I woke up at the same time as I usually do around 9ish. I started right away with my writing. I did edits from 9-10. I finished up all of Pam's edits on my first blog post for her and then had a call with Pam 10-11 to check in as we approached the end of senior project. So far I have completed all my interviews. My first blog post for my mentor Pam’s website is finished, and I am writing one last blog post to finish my senior project about emotional intelligence. From 11-12 after I got off my call with Pam I created a brainstorm for my second blog post, and then took a break for lunch. After a nice lunch in the sun I got back to work at 1. From 1-2 I just started writing. I have found the best way to begin a piece is just start writing and see where it goes. From 2-3 I did some further research on emotional intelligence through articles Pam sent me. And ended my day 3-4 adding in some further information I found from the articles in my writing. Overall I feel I am in a good place to finish senior project, I just have one blog left!  

                                                          (My start to my second blog!)


Toal Hours Completed: 61
Published On: 5/19/23 @7:59

Comments

Popular Posts