Day 13

Day 13 (Hours: 9-12, 1-4 = 6 hours) 

Today is finishing touches day! I woke up at 9 and got started right away on my final edits for my blog post two. As I have said in past blogs I have completed my first goal interviews and my second goal blog post one. Today my goal was to complete goal number three, my second blog post. I worked all morning from 9-12 doing blog post edits on my last blog post. Right after lunch I then got started again around 1 putting the final last edits from my mentor Pam on my blog, and around 2 I finished my last goal blog post 2! From 2-3 I had a call with my Mentor Pam touching base on how I completed all my goals for senior project and what the final last steps were. My mentor Pam told me to take the last hour of my day and start preparing my presentation for Wednesday. Overall today was very exciting that I got to finish all my goals and it is starting to feel very real that senior project is coming to a close. 


(This is my second blog posted to Willsey Connections) 


 

Total Hours Completed: 69

Published On: 5/22/23 @8


Comments

Popular Posts