Day 7

 Day 7 (Hours: 9-12, 1-4 = 6 Hours)

Today was a very busy day as I had four interviews to do today. I got started right at 9 for a 9:30 interview over the phone. The interview lasted till about 10:15. After my first interview like I always do I went back through my notes adding things I may have missed initially. I had my second interview of the day over zoom at 11 and we talked until about 11:30. I wasn’t supposed to have another interview till 1 but someone reached out asking if they could meet at 11:45. So right after my second interview I jumped on to my third interview which was a call. I finished my third interview at around 12:15, and from there I edited my notes from my second and third interview. My morning was quite busy so I had a short lunch outside! And then jumped on to my last interview at 1. This interview was a long one as we really connected well, it lasted till about 1:45 then I edited my notes from that interview and finished all the interview work for today at 2. From 2-3 I had a call with my mentor Pam to check up on how my goals and interviews have been going, we also set goals for the week and tomorrow. Some goals being all interviews done by Wednesday and collecting all consent forms from the interviews by Wednesday as well. From 3-4 after my call with Pam I reached out to the girls I have interviewed so far to collect consent forms. Overall today was one of my most busy days so far! 



            (For privacy purposes I can not show you the signed consent forms but these are the two folders)


Total Hours Completed: 36 hours
Published On: 5/15/23 @7:25

Comments

Popular Posts