Day 8

 Day 8 (Hours: 9-12, 1-4 = 6 hours) 

I woke up at 9 like I usually do and got started on my list of things I had to get done today. I finished sending out emails and texts to the girls I interviewed to collect consent forms. Right now I am in a transition period from finishing my interviews and getting started on my blogs. After I finished writing emails and sending out texts to collect all the consent forms I moved on to creating a list of topics for my blog posts, I am writing to be posted on my mentor Pams blog website. I then took a break for lunch at 12, after lunch I began my work again at 1. I had a call with Pam 1-2 to update her on what I did this morning, and that today I stopped doing interviews, am collecting all consent forms, and creating a list of topics for my blogs. After my call 2-4 I began writing my blogs! This was a very exciting day, it was fun to move from one thing to the next. And I am excited to write my blogs! 


                            (These are a list of all the ideas I came up with for my two blog posts)
   


Total Hours Completed: 42 hours
Published On: 5/16/23 @7:58

Comments

Popular Posts