Day 9

 Day 9 (Hours: 8-12, 1-4 = 7 hours)

I woke up an hour earlier than I usually do as I had a call with Pam so I could continue writing my first blog. I met with my mentor Pam from 8-9. I will be writing two blogs one about coaching vs therapy which I will use information from my interviews with the girls. My second blog will be a bit more personal about my own experience with coaching. Pam and I talked about the importance of finding a perfect length for a blog. If they are too long people loose attention to the blog, so finding a in between length is important to think about while writing. I worked on creating an outline from 9-10 and then wrote from 10-12, then I took a break for lunch. I started working again around 1 and worked throughout the day on writing and editing while also taking little breaks in between so I wasn’t staring at my computer writing all day. I am also working on still collecting all the girls consent forms, right now I am just waiting on three. Overall today was fun and busy and I am so happy I got to write today!

(This is the first page of my first blog)

   
  

Total Hours Completed: 49 hours
Published On: 5/17/23 @8:00

Comments

Popular Posts